Monday, September 15, 2008

Camping at Cave Falls


This last weekend Susanna, Lisa, Aimee and I all went camping at Cave Falls.  We had a fun time sitting around the campfire and walking along the Fall River.  It looks like a nice place to fish as well.  I'm sure we will be returning there again some time soon. 

Aimee spoted a crawdad along the bank so I picked it up for her.  Lisa thought it was great fun!

2 comments:

veryterry said...

awww...we're such a cute family! Where's my sexy husband? Thanks for taking us on such a nice trip and not getting too mad when I forget stuff. And get food on the tent.

Gramommy's blog said...

I just saw these for the first time! Your baby and my baby are so cute together! I am so glad you take good care of both of them! I am so impressed with Aimee and Lisa with the crawdad!!